Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween...what do I say? The kids chose who they wanted to be and we found costumes accordingly! At first Makayla wanted to be a cowgirl, but after we went costume shopping she changed her mind to Alex Russo (Selena Gomez) from Disney channels Wizards of Waverly Place. Alyssa wanted to be Ariel, no surprise there! And last, but not least, Matt is way into Elmo right now. So I figured that would work for him this year! I had a hard time getting good shots of all 3 of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. But I tried! I get a few points for trying right? Oh and we dressed up Abby, our golden retriever, as a fire dog.


Makayla as Alex Russo


Alyssa as Princess Ariel


Matthew as Elmo



Abby as a Layton Fire Department dog

Matt with his Mickey Mouse pumpkin

Makayla with her scary cat pumpkin

Alyssa with her Ariel pumpkin

All 3 with their jack o lanterns

Happy Halloween!

We had our traditional pizza and "witches brew" for dinner.
This is the kids discovering mom really is a witch!!!! (Alyssa told me so!)

No comments: