Monday, February 22, 2010

rededicating our love to each other

We did our own 2nd wedding "non ceremony" for our anniversary this year. Since our separation this last summer we wanted to rededicate our love for each other on our 11th wedding anniversary.
I never got my own wedding dress or any of that, so for this little ceremony of ours I made my dress, veil and bouquet. The most awesome part is that the dress can be worn again and again.

The plan was to find a beach in Vegas and do all this, however when we got there we discovered the beach is only accessible if your staying at that resort. So we found a spot that had a little bridge and made do!

We set up the tripod and went nuts with our 'un-wedding' photos.

***Saying I do again, no doubts on forever***




We did a few of just us too.



More of us together...





Forever my heart, my love, my friend.

2 comments:

Erin said...

how cool! i am glad that you guys are together and happy! great pictures.

The Obstinant Family said...

Melanie I love the photos of you and Your hubby. I love the dress too, you did such a cute job!